Thursday, July 28, 2016

Julia Feltham - A Creative Change Maker


Julia Feltham - Creative Change Maker


" Shop local" is a frequently heard statement. I think the same should apply to local artists. We don't always have to search outside of our geographical location to find talent that we might think is some how bigger and better, because it's 'come from away', as is also an often heard statement in the Maritimes. There are so many movers and shakers with a plethora great talent, and it can be found right under our noses.

A few years back I was invited to a story telling night in Sackville New Brunswick as part of what is called Baked Ham, to be a participant. It was really fun and exciting to be part of this very talented and interesting group. I was particularly taken with one young woman. When I try finding the adjectives to describe her, vibrant, vivacious and full of life and talent, these come to mind.

But you can see this for yourself on her site. She is a storyteller and so much more. I'm certain you will agree, she is also someone you'll not forget because she has an infectious enthusiasm that inspires and lifts the spirit.

I am talking about a beautiful young woman inside and out, Julia Feltham. She is a creative change maker.
This is my second blog post I have written about Julia, because I want to world to know just how special she is, at least I certainly think so.




No comments: