Saturday, May 2, 2015

Christiana Myers-New Brunswick Artist



While attending Mount Allison University to complete my Bachelor of Fine Art Degree, I met several very intelligent, creative young women, with whom I had some very engaging conversations. One such young women was class mate, Class of 2012, Christiana Myers, no relation that we know of, but it was neat we both shared a last name.

My initial impression of her, was that she was a thinker, had a great sense of humour, committed to creativity and to being an artist. I think you'll agree she's a bright, personal, and as talented she looks.

I love to share information, particularly regarding women artists, and it is my pleasure to be able post an article from another blog written by Marie-Hélène Marmen Morell who interviewed Christiana.
Here is the post link to Marie-Hélène Marmen Morell's blog about Christiana Myers
Marie-Hélène Marmen Morell
Marie-Hélène Marmen Morell
Marie-Hélène Marmen Morell
Marie-Hélène Marmen Morell

No comments: