Monday, December 15, 2014

'The Reindeer Santa Left Behind'

Blitzin


If you don't already know by now that I'm a radio junkie, CBC Radio in particular, you must have to be a new reader, or you don't drop by often! I love to listen to late night programs, if I can't sleep.

Christmas means there are broadcasts featuring specials from all over the world. I especially love listening to shows from Ireland. The night before last, I heard a great repeat radio play, on RTE from Ireland, called The Reindeer Santa Left Behind. The second  time listening, I really paid close attention, and found it absolutely delightful. It captured my imagination so much, I felt I had to share it. This radio play was so well done, I found myself wanting to believe it, and I felt like I was right there with them.

. The play is a wonderful magical story, for young an old alike, and takes place with the Mulready family farm, who live in the remote countryside in Co. Wexford Ireland.
If you decide to listen you'll find it a very special story, and I hope you'll enjoy it with your little ones.


No comments: