Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Art of Michael R. Gaudet:Near-Death Experience Fuels Quest for Immortality

I am very happy to be able to share this post with my readers. It is about a fellow artist and long time friend from my days at the Nova Scotia College of Art and Design.
Michael Gaudet has a poignant, inspiring and I believe an important story to tell, and that people need to know.

I first met Michael in the early eighties and immediately loved his infectious  personality, his enthusiasm and love of life. At the time I didn't fully comprehend what he had overcome in his young life. I had struggles of my own.

Many artists  struggle with obstacles in our lives. We make decisions around how we will cope with them. We can survive, in spite of the wounds life inflicts, or we can thrive because of them. Michael has thrived and I am proud to call him my friend.

The Art of Michael R. Gaudet: Near-Death Experience Fuels Quest for Immortality:...: Today I was excited to hear that my guest post " Near-Death Experience Fuels Quest for Immortality: An Artist's Story " is pu...

No comments: