Saturday, September 24, 2011

Bomb - Interview With The Artist

Oh this is a great discovery today! My Contemporary Art History Professor, Dr. Anne Koval suggested we check out this site, "Bomb", in order to get some ideas for a project called "Interview With the Artist". I will be interviewing a fellow art student at Mount Allison University in my fourth year studio class, who is a good friend and an artist I admire. One of the things I greatly appreciate and love about her work is it's fun, interactive and humourous. Art doesn't have to be serious all the time. If an artist is passionate about what they do and also has fun, it's a perfect creative balance.
In the mean time, I didn't glean many ideas for interview questions however found this wonderful sculptor/installation and performance artist Nick Cave.

No comments: