Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bill's Writing

"The more I work, the more I see things differently, that is, everything gains in grandeur every day, becomes more and more unknown, more and more beautiful. The closer I come, the grander it is, the more remote it is."
Alberto Giacometti






These are scanned 35mm photographs I developed and digitally scanned of some the writings I have belonging to my late husband Bill. They were written in the 1970s. No one to my knowledge has ever seen them before. Bill was a very compassionate soul, who suffered greatly with paranoid schizophrenia and brittle diabetes which eventually took his young life at 26 years of age in 1980. He taught me much about gratitude.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Has anyone translated these yet? I could read most of it.