Thursday, November 27, 2008

Art, Love and Crazy Making

I got out of bed this morning with plans of setting my, ready to go fire, in the woodstove I'd prepared the night before. I had blueberry, banana, bran muffins with raisins, all the ingredients I'd set out too, from the night before. I was expecting an afternoon meeting, so I was very prepared for my guest. But not prepared for the unexpected phone call first thing before I got to any of this; from one I love, who can be crazy making for me...if I allow for that to happen. That's the key. Crazy making can only affect me now if I let it. I didn't know this to be so in the past, I had a choice. It still isn't easy when it comes to those we love or are in love with. Fact is biological changes that happen to us when we are in love really do affect the way we feel, think and behave. All the racing to our brains seritonin and dopamine I think. So we don't think to clearly. I had forfeited my art interests in the past for love or lust or both in the past. All added up to disaster, resulted in no art, no man, no peace of mind, self-esteem, respect, etc. So I am very grateful to be able to say and know I choose not to let crazy making affect me today. At least not like it did in the past. Kind regards, Catherine

No comments: